Okay guys! There is nothing more fulfilling like doing what you love and enjoy doing. Exactly 14 days ago Tomashiar of Unperfecting Motherhood nominated Me for Liebster Award. Thanks a great deal supermom for this recognition.
The Liebster Award is derived from the German word “dearest” or “beloved”etc. It is a peer-nominated blogging award, basically given to new bloggers with less than 200 followers in order to encourage interaction, and to promote recognition of each other’s work.
Here are my answers dolls:
1. What is your biggest challenge as a mom?
Ans: Not a mom yet but an expectant mom, for me I think is the teen age where children thinks their parents do not understand their views.
2. What is the greatest life lesson you what your child or children to learn?
Ans: Be flexible and expect nothing from anybody, after all we are perfectly imperfect.
3. What do you and your spouse do to spend quality time together?
Ans:He loves Nigeria movies (Nollywood),so after each movie there are lots of story to tell. lolz
4. What do you do to cut family expenses?
Ans:We buy in bulk and we set limit for monthly expenses, ones we exceed that limit it becomes a carryover.
5. What advice would you give to a future mom?
Ans: Pray without season. It works a great deal, ask your mother.
6. What do you love most about being a mom?
Ans: The fact there are someone looking up to you.
7. Do you say some of the same clichés as your mom? If so, what?
8. How do you know if your child is lying about something?
Ans: Lesson from my kid brother- stammering with the ehm ehm expression
9. Do your kids act more like you or your spouse?
Ans: I hope she will look like me but tall as her dad.
10.What do you do to pamper yourself?
Ans: Sleeping is the answer
11.What’s the one thing you would change about the world to make it better for raising children?
Take social media away(My opinion tho’)
And to my luvies below:
Elsiemesan, Because one of your post almost got me crying. You are a wonderful creative written, keep it up.
Ruth Otchere, We both are new in this blogging and makeup Journey, i love your works a great deal.Tho’ you did not reply my first nomination.
BeatbyNay, My little big baby. I love your strive for improvement, your love for makeup inspires me. Honestly i am so proud of you. Hope you will answer these question.
Shanygen, Young and vibrant, beauty and brain, I love your hard work. You give me reasons to believe more in myself.
Kayla, Your detailed posts cannot be overemphasized
Bettytheboss, My sister full of motivation. There is always something to grab form her blog.
Your questions darlings:
1. What is your motivation?
2. A short advice to your younger self.
3. How do you conquer fear?
4. Criticism, does it mean anything to you?
5. How do you pamper yourself?
6. If not blogging, then what?
7. What is your greatest fear?
8. Self control against principled?
9. Can you step out confidently without makeup
10. Where do you see yourself in the next two years.
11. Life can’t be any better without technology, True or false, Reasons.
Photo credit for Liebster Award rule: Joy in my Kitchen
Good luck guys! Have a splendid week ahead.
Love you plenty♥♥♥